Freaknik Is Back B _ _ _ H


Happy 2010 Everyone!!! FREAKNIK IS BACK.. Now I Know Some Of My Young Bloggers You Are Wondering What In The Hell Is Freaknik. Well, Freaknik Was An Annual Spring Break PARTY in Atlanta, Georgia, Primarily of Students From Historically Black Colleges And Universities. The Event Increased In Size And Popularity In The 90s With Dancing, Drinking, Parties, a Basketball Tournaments, Concerts, Film festivals and a of course a Job fair. When I Was A Young Lad My Cousin's Would Talk About Freaknik Like It The Greatest Event EVER!!!

T-Pain Thought That He Would Refresh Everyone's Memory About What Freaknik Was Like With An 1 Hour Cartoon Network, Adult Swim Special On The Event.. The Show Had Many A Special Guest Appearances From T-Pain, Rick Ro$$, Snoop Dogg, DJ Pooh, Kelis, George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, Cee-Lo, Lil Jon, Big Boi, and Lil' Wayne (as Jesus). Yes I Said Jesus. I Know Your Probably Thinking This Has To Be Nothing But Coonery, But It Really Sends Out Many Subliminal Messages...


Anyways, ENJOY!!!

0 comments: